Publications du projet/Publications of the project
Revision as of 22:38, 13 October 2013 by ErikMartinDorel
Articles in international journals
- Florent de Dinechin, Christoph Lauter, Jean-Michel Muller, and Serge Torres, "On Ziv's Rounding Test", ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, Vol. 39 No 4, 2013.
- Erik Martin-Dorel, Guillaume Melquiond, and Jean-Michel Muller, "Some issues related to double rounding", to appear in BIT Numerical Mathematics (DOI: 10.1007/s10543-013-0436-2).
- Hao Jiang, Stef Graillat, Shengguo Li, Xiangke Liao, Lizhi Cheng and Fang Su, Accurate evaluation of the k-th derivative of a polynomial, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 191, pp. 28-47, 2013
Chapters in books
- Florent de Dinechin and Jean-Michel Muller, Evaluating Elementary Functions, in Princeton Companion to Applied Mathematics, Nicholas Higham editor, Princeton University Press, 2014 (to appear).
Communications to international conferences with published proceedings
- Nicolas Brisebarre, Mioara Joldes, Peter Kornerup, Erik Martin-Dorel and Jean-Michel Muller, Augmented precision square roots, 2-D norms, and discussion on correctly rounding sqrt(x^2+y^2), 20th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (Arith-20), Tuebingen, Germany, July 25-27, 2011.
- Florent de Dinechin, Jean-Michel Muller, Bogdan Pasca and Alexandru Plesco, An FPGA architecture for solving the Table Maker's Dilemma, Proc.22nd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP'2011), Santa Monica, USA, Sept. 2011, Best paper award.
- Pierre Fortin, Mourad Gouicem, Stef Graillat, Towards solving the Table Maker's Dilemma on GPU, 20th Euromicro international conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing (PDP'2012), Garching, Germany, 2012.
- N. Brisebarre, M. Joldes, E. Martin-Dorel, M. Mayero, J.-M. Muller, I. Pasca, L. Rideau, and L. Théry, Rigorous Polynomial Approximation Using Taylor Models in Coq, Proc. NFM 2012, The 4th NASA Formal Methods Symposium (LNCS No 7226), Norfolk, Virginia, USA, April 3-5, 2012.
- Nicolas Brisebarre, Milos Ercegovac, and Jean-Michel Muller, (M,p,k)-friendly points: a table-based method for trigonometric function evaluation, Proc.23rd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP'2012), Delft, The Netherlands, 9-11 juillet 2012.
- Nicolas Brisebarre, Christoph Lauter, Marc Mezzarobba, and Jean-Michel Muller, Comparison between binary64 and decimal64 floating-point numbers, 21st IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, Austin, TX, USA, April 7-10, 2013.
- Claude-Pierre Jeannerod, Nicolas Louvet, and Jean-Michel Muller, On the componentwise accuracy of complex floating-point division with an FMA, 21st IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, Austin, TX, USA, April 7-10, 2013.
- Pierre Fortin, Mourad Gouicem, Stef Graillat, "Solving the Table Maker's Dilemma by reducing divergence on GPU", 15th GAMM - IMACS International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic, and Validated Numerics (SCAN), Novosibirsk, Russia, September 23-29, 2012.
PhD dissertations — Thèses
- Erik Martin-Dorel, Contributions to the Formal Verification of Arithmetic Algorithms, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 26 septembre 2012
Communications to international conferences without published proceedings
- Jean-Michel Muller, Exact computations with an arithmetic known to be approximate (invited talk), MaGiX@LiX 2011, Ecole Polytechnique, Sept. 2011
- Nicolas Brisebarre, Mioara Joldes, Erik Martin-Dorel, Micaela Mayero, Jean-Michel Muller, Ioana Pasca, Laurence Rideau and Laurent Théry, Certified Polynomial Approximation for solving the Table Maker's Dilemma, Types 2001, Bergen, Norway, Sept. 8-11 2011.
- Jean-Michel Muller, Invited talk, Proof of Properties in Floating-Point Arithmetic, LMS computer science colloquium "Verification and Numerical Algorithms", London, November 13, 2012. slides
- Jean-Michel Muller, Invited talk, Proof of Properties in Floating-Point Arithmetic, Continuity, Computability, Constructivity ? From Logic to Algorithms (CCC 2013), Swansea University/Gregynog, UK, 26-30 juin 2013.
- Érik Martin-Dorel, Micaela Mayero, Ioana Paşca, Laurent Théry and Laurence Rideau Certified, Efficient and Sharp Univariate Taylor Models in COQ, 2013
- Pierre Fortin, Mourad Gouicem and Stef Graillat, GPU-accelerated generation of correctly-rounded elementary functions, 2nd version, June 2013